sábado, 17 de março de 2012

Meat Never Again #3: Uma dúzia de boas canções sobre vegetarianismo




The Smiths - "Meat Is Murder"
And the flesh you so fancifully fry
Is not succulent, tasty or kind
It's death for no reason
And death for no reason is murder


Goldfinger - "Free Me"
So free me
I just wanna feel what life should be.
I just want enough space
to turn around 
and face the truth.
So free me 

I'm on one mission, to kill an old tradition
Make a meat-eater like a black and white television 
It's time to take the dying out of what we eat
So get out of your seat
Because it's time to beat the meat 


Gorilla Biscuits - "Cats and Dogs"
Listen up, i gotta ask how can we be so cruel?
You say you care, that's a lie.
My true compassion is for all living things 

and not just the ones who are cute so i do what i can.
I wanna save lives and i've got a plan. 


Good Riddance - "Waste"
Meat is murder
Still we consume the dead and rotting  
Products of violence
We've got to make that change

For you
For me 
Our children 
The world

New Winds - "Never Again"
I was blind, a puppet of tradition,
A piece of chess of their rotten profit industry.
Imagine a life in unfit conditions
No respect, no love, just for greed ambitions.

But, i`m in time to change my onw life,
To end this cruelty, to start a life indeed.
Life, Time, Change, NOW!!!!


X-Acto - "Carne É Crime"
Eles correm, eles voam,
E tu ficas a ganhar!
Eles nadam, eles vivem,
E melhor vais viver!
E eles podem viver em paz!


Millencolin - "Story Of My Life"
So this time, this time it's not a cow
It's kind of personal, can't explain to you why
This time, this time it's not a cow
So Mr. PC are you ready to bow


Dead Prez - "Be Healthy"
They say you are what you eat.
So i strive to eat healthy .
My goal in life is not to be rich or wealthy.
Cause true wealth, comes from good health and wise ways.
That's why we gotta start takin better care of ourselves.


Refused - "The Slayer"
Kill the conscience, lies over lives.
Their pain won't end.
With blood in my eyes I won't see the light shine.


The Damned - "Torture Me"
Torture me
I'm just an animal you see
I'm the slap for your lap
Not upset
You know pets don't really feel


Silverchair - "Spawn Again"
Who is the bad guy for iron requirements
These are the facts
So eat what you murder
This is animal liberation

Eight billion killed for human pleasure 


Go Veg!

Sem comentários: